Well today certainly was quiet a eventful day,
first I had quiet a early start to go down town with my best friend where I ended up buying a dress and a skirt (which is a major shock for me), while my mum went to the doctor to get her foot checked up. When I came home my mum and dad ended up decided to make use of our membership to the National Trust and just told me that we were going to somewhere near Bath. We ended up going to Dyrham park which is a lovely house but my favorite part of the day was probably going around the grounds and looking out for the deer (which I managed to spot a lot of at the end of the day). Unfortunately I can't post any of the photos either here or on Facebook thanks to my silly camera's battery life but beggars can't be choosers.
No comments:
Post a Comment